A TESOL certificate means that you have been trained in the basic teaching paradigm.
It will enhance your teaching abilities and give you strategies to provide the best level of instruction for your students.
It sends the message to your students, parents, school administrators and the community that you are a professional and you are continuous searching for means to master the craft of teaching.
This course is a world recognized program that has been reviewed and approved by Fort Hays State University.
- This course is equivalent to the CELTA and the TRINITY course.
- The Ministry of Education has recognize this certification as a valid certification here in KSA.
- This certification can be attested by your embassy.
- This is a 120 hour course.
- The course is moderated by professors from American universities.
- The course can housed at your school.
- We need a minimum of 12 teachers to participate in your school’s program.
- The cost of the program depends on the number of participants that is enroll in your school.
- The course last for 6 months and the each sessions will last 4 hours each session once a week.
In order to successfully complete the course participants must perform the following tasks:
- Class participation
- Attend all 120 hours
- Completion of journals of every session
- Completion of portfolio
- Teaching observation
- Successful completion of grammar test
At the completion of the course, all participants who successfully complete the course will receive a TESOL certificate.
The tuition is extremely affordable compared to other programs. We do this to because we want teachers to be well equipped to offer the best level of instruction to their students.
- 1000SAR registration
- 1000SAR monthly until the course tuition is paid in full
Includes cost of books and resources
Groups of 10 or more will receive a 1000SAR discounts. Please confirm with the lead instructor before enrollment.